Becker UK Bi-folding doors can be used for Residential or Commercial purposes.
Designed for aesthetics and insulation requirements of a home, with outstanding durability and reliability of commercial applications.Scroll for more info
F70 Bi-Fold Doors Overview
Features & Benefits
- Maximum vision – minimal sight lines
- Maximum security – PAS 24 approved
- Maximum insulation value – down to 1.4 U W/m2K
- Maximum weather protection – BS6375 Part 1 : 2009
- Single or dual colour to any RAL colour
- Market leading sash size of 1200mm wide
Becker UK are a leading supplier of Aluminium Systems.
We pride ourselves in providing outstanding design and specification to make our products stand out from other manufacturers. Becker UK Bi-folding doors can be used for Residential or Commercial purposes.
Designed for aesthetics and insulation requirements of a home, with outstanding durability and reliability of commercial applications.
• 120kg per door leaf – providing for the largest openings
• Panels of up to 3000mm high and up to 1200mm wide, without having to upgrade rolling hardware
• Above ground bottom rollers
• Engineering grade stainless steel running rollers for a smooth and silky opening and closing operation
• Thermal properties of down to 1.4 U W/m2K
• Sightline 120mm or 133mm for maximum vision
• PAS 24 Security rated
• Tested to BS6375 Part 1 : 2009
Table of Dimensions
|Frame Width||Frame Depth||Mullion sight line||Glass possibilities||Max overall height||Max overall width|
|Table of Dimensions||73mm||81mm inside to outside||120mm or 133mm||28mm up to 44mm, double & triple glazed units||3000mm||16.8m|
|Technical Performance||Down to 1.4 U W/m2K||Class C4, 600Pa||Class A3, 1200Pa||Class 9A, 600Pa||PAS24: 2012 certified hardware|
Single or dual colour. Factory powder coated to marine quality as defined by Qualicote regulations.
Handles are available in 5 different types of finish, hinges are finished in black as standard.
Low level threshold option to eliminate trip hazards.
Available in up to 7 leaves each way (14 total) to allow for the largest possible openings.
To suit the specific application, the door leaves are able to open either from the left or right of the opening, either opening towards the inside of the property or to the outside – the choice is yours.